Patient Rights And Responsibilities
- Right to access to Health Care
- Right to be treated with respect and dignity
- Right to be informed regarding the diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Right to consent before starting the proposed treatment procedure.
- Right to choice of care.
- Right to privacy and confidentiality
- Right to care of acceptable quality standards.
- Right to safety and standards security.
- Right to information on expected costs of treatment.
- Right to healthy environment.
- Right to education about the health care needs.
- Right to voice a complaint.
- Give your health care providers as much information as you can about your present health, past illness any allergies and any other relevant details.
- To follow the prescribed treatment plan recommended by those responsible for your care.
- Provide complete and accurate information including flil name, address and other information.
- Read all medical forms including consents thoughts prior to signing.
- Paying your bills promptly as per the hospital policy and keeping in touch with the billing department to know the future expenses of the treatment.
- Follow the rlies and regliations of Citi Neuro Centre.
- Treat hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect.
- Safety of your valuables is at your own risk