- All patients admitted at CIti Neuro Centre are treated uniformly without regard to race, color, nationality, religion, age, gender, ability or disability or lifestyle
- The room types available at Citi Neuro Centre are Intensive Care Unit Bed, Single room, Twin sharing, Triple sharing and Cubicle ward. Please note that the total bill may change in accordance to the room chosen.
- Medical need is the first priority when assigning rooms, so your request for a specific type of room may not always be filled. However, every effort will be made to give you the accommodation you choose.
- All the rooms have central oxygen & suction connection. All wards have an additional bed for the attendant.
- Once the treating consultant has recommended admission, the front office staff at the reception will assist you in completing the admission formalities.
- You will be asked to complete an ‘Admission Form’, confirm the room type and verify who will be responsible for your medical expenses
- You would need to sign a form, consenting for treatment at our facility. Our staff will generate an In patient case sheet for the patient.
- In addition, you will be required to make an advance payment. The advance shall be adjusted against the final bill at the time of discharge.
- Patients of foreign origin are expected to submit their passports/PIO cards failing which the admission of the patients may be denied.
- You are requested to hand over any cash or valuables to your relatives or attenders before admission into the hospital. The hospital will not assume any responsiblilty for losses during the in-patient stay.
- Once you arrive at your room, a nurse or coordinator will explain about the facilities in your room.
- You would need to change your clothes into the hospital dress and your temperature and blood pressure will be checked.
- If you need to undergo any surgery or other invasive procedure, you will be asked to sign a Consent form in order to give permission to the Hospital to perform the relevant procedure.
- If you have any questions at any point, please do not hesitate to ask our nurse or discuss with your treating team.
- While your primary consultant personally handles your treatment, round-the-clock medical cover is provided by duty medical officers. Please inform the nursing station if you need to contact the doctor.
- Our Nursing staff is highly trained in caring for patients with neurological disorders and dedicated to provide the best nursing care. In case you need to call the nurse, kindly press the Call Bell near the patient’s bed.
- All medicines and other consumables for the patient will be provided by the In patient Pharmacy of the hospital. No outside medicine or consumables are permitted to be brought into the hospital
- Patients/relatives are requested not to tip the staff as this is strictly prohibited. Any employee demanding tips should be reported to the Ward Incharge or to the Nursing Superitendant.
Intensive Care Units
- The Intensive Care Units are equipped with most modern patient monitoring and life support systems.
- Trained Intensivists are present in the ICUs round the clock.
- In the interest of the critically ill patients, it is necessary to restrict the number of visitors to intensive care patient areas.
- Only one attendant per ICU patient is allowed to remain in the ICU waiting areas.
- Attendants are requested to leave their contact number at the security personnel at the ICU entry while leaving the ICU waiting area
- Our visiting hours are from 11 am to 12am and 4pm to 6pm on all days
Guidelines for Visitors
- Please restrict the number of visitors, and help reduce disturbance and likelihood of infection.
- Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition and/or special needs.
- Ask family/friends not to visit if they are not feeling well.
- Please sanitise your hands before and after visiting.
- You are requested to maintain silence while in the hospital.
- Kindly avoid using mobile phones where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation.
- If you must use your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed.
- In consideration of our patients' health, visitors are expected to be non-disruptive. Any visitor whose presence or behavior is disruptive to the progress of patient care will be asked to leave.
- Children below 12 years are not allowed to be in any inpatient area except under very special circumstances. This is to protect children from catching infections.
- Food and Beverages department coordinates meals for all patients. Food quality and timely service of food are assured.
- Our team of dedicated and committed dieticians make sure that each patient gets individualized attention. A Dietician would visit you and after assessing the nature of illness and Doctor’s instructions, she will prescribe a tailor made diet and also help in understanding the dietary influences on the disease process.
- Dietary schedule is revised according to daily progress,working in tandem with doctors and in co-ordination with the food services department.
- Citi Neuro Centre also ensures that diet counselling of patients is done at the time of discharge
- In the interest of your patient's safety, food from outside is not permitted in the Hospital.
- At the time of admission you are required to make a deposit, which would be adjusted against your final bill. During your stay in the hospital, interim bills are generated and you are requested to make payments as per the outstanding amount.
- Payments for the hospital bill can be made in cash and/or by demand drafts and all major credit cards. Payments through Cheques are not accepted.
- All payments at the time of admission, during the in patient stay and at the time of discharge should be made at the IP billing cashier located in the main reception in the ground floor.
- Please insist on a computer generated receipt for any payment made.
- The In patient billing department (Basement - 3) will answer any queries you may have on your in patient bill.
- Your nurse will assist you in the discharge process which may take few hours to complete.
- The Billing Department will generate the final bill and you are requested to settle the same.
- After settlement of the bill a 'Check Out Slip' will be given to you. This is to be given to your ward secretary/nurse
- The nurse will hand you over your reports and discharge summary. She will also explain the medications you need to continue after your discharge and any other follow-up instructions.
- In case you need a medical ambulance to drop you at your home, then please inform your nurse and she will make the necessary arrangement.
Insurance Claim Process
- Those seeking the cashless route would have to visit the insurance desk / TPA desk before the hospitalisation of the patient.
- Our credit billing staff will help you in applying for cashless benefits. You would need to provide us a copy of your Insurance Document, your policy number and Insurance Claim Form (if you have one). These would be faxed to your insurance provider, along with a detailed medical report and treatment plan and any other relevant documents.
- Please note that most insurance companies need at least 2 working days to evaluate and proceed.
- Please note that post discharge medicines and certain exclusions are not covered by most insurance policies.
- If the Hospital has not received an official guarantee of payment from your insurance company, and you are ready to be discharged, you will be required to pay the expenses and claim back the amount from you insurance directly. We will provide you with the required documentation so that you can claim the amount back from your insurance directly.
- Upon discharge, you will be required to sign the bill and pay for any additional, personal expenses, according to your insurance policy.
Corporate Help Desk
- If your company has tied up with the hospital for medical services, you would be entitled to certain privileges as a corporate client.
- Please ensure that you are carrying an authorization letter from your company or your company’s identity card as the case may be.
- Our Corporate Helpdesk located in the main reception will help you in this process