- The entire hospital is a non smoking zone. Smoking, spitting, chewing of pan or tobacco, and consumption of alcohol are not permitted anywhere on the hospital premises
- Please help us in maintaining Citi Neuro Centre as a clean facility. Spitting or throwing garbage in the hospital premises is not permitted
- Mobile phones are not permitted in restricted areas of the hospital such as Intensive care units, MRI room and Operation Theatres
- Photography is prohibited in hospital premises
- The hospital security has the right to check your baggage at any time.
- Patients and visitors are advised not to carry cash or valuables. The hospital is not responsible for any kind of loss.
- Citi Neuro Centre provides in patient care and emergency services round the clock, through out the year.
- Outpatient services and selected diagnostic and therapeutic services are generally available only on weekdays.
- Patients are advised to check the availablity of the required services while visiting on Sundays or other public holidays
- Emergency department (Casualty) is operational 24 hours a day.
- Seriously ill patients and patients with injuries are requested to proceed to the Emergency department in the ground floor, rather than waiting in the out patient department.
- At the emergency department, they would be receive the necessary emergency care, and treating medical team would examine them on a priority basis.
- Citi Neuro Centre provides ambulance service for transport of sick patients.
- The ambulance is equipped with specialized life-support equipment for rapid transport, while ensuring expert care, safety and comfort
Car Parking / Valet Parking
- Valet Parking facility is available round the clock at the entrance of the hospital.
Wheel Chair / Stretcher transport facility
- Wheel chair / stretcher transport facility is available at the main entrance for sick and physically challenged patients.
- On arrival at Citi Neuro Centre, if you need assistance to transport the patient, please inform our security staff or the Information Desk in the main reception.
- Information regarding the hospital services and in patients is available at the main reception
- Front office in charge can be contacted on phone no: 9160019359
Appointments for Out Patient Consultations
- Out patients consultations are generally available between 9am and 6pm on weekdays.
- It is recommended that you take a prior appointment for out patient Consultations with our doctors.
- Appointments can be fixed by calling our appointments number 9494984747.
- You can also request for an appointment on our webpage www.citineurocentre.com or by email to email@example.com.
- Appointments requested through the website or by email will be confirmed by our executive, who will call you or email you with a confirmation.
- If you are a walk – in and wish to consult a doctor, you will have to wait for some time to meet the doctor as most cases in the OPD arrive with prior appointment.
- When you visit Citi Neuro Centre for the first time, you need to register with us.
- You will be issued a unique medical record number which would be used to index all your subsequent services at the hospital.
- Kindly provide your complete and accurate details such as full name, complete address, contact details etc.
Out Patient Billing Counter
- Billing for registrations, out patient consultations and investigations is performed at the Out patient billing counter in the main reception.
- We accept cash, demand drafts & all major credit cards.
- A 24-hour pharmacy is located at the entrance of the hospital
- Reports can be collected from the ground floor central dispatch counter which functions from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. all days except Sunday & Public Holidays
Feedback / Suggestions / Complaints
- There could be occasions where our services are not upto your expectations. Please donot hesitate to register your complaint or drop us some feedback and suggestion. It will only help us serve you better.
- Suggestions / complaint boxes are available at the reception counters and nursing stations.
- You can also mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the relevant form in the contact us page in this website